Der neue finale Treiber von NVidia ist mit allen Grafikkartenn der Serien 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 und ION kompatibel.
R295 Highlight Summary
New features and performance since last WHQL-certified driver
- Game-changing performance boost of up to 45% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, „the fastest selling title in Steam’s history“
- Up to 2x performance Mass Effect 3 with SLI technology.
- GeForce-exclusive quality enhancements with ambient occlusion support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Diablo III, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- New 3D Vision and SLI profiles for over 50 titles.
- New PhysX software for the best experience in top PhysX titles like Alice: Madness Returns and Batman: Arkham City.
R295 Highlight Details
- Increases performance by up to 45% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (measured with GeForce GTX 560 at 1080p Ultra settings in indoor scenes vs. 285.62).
- Updates the NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to a higher performance profile.
- Boosts Mass Effect 3 SLI performance to up to 2x.
- Adds ambient occlusion support for Diablo III. See the comparison screenshots on GeForce.com.
- Updates the ambient occlusion support for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to a higher performance profile (also in 290 beta drivers). See the comparison screenshots on GeForce.com.
- Adds ambient occlusion support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (also in 290 beta drivers). See the comparison screenshots on GeForce.com.
- Adds or updates SLI profiles for:
- Mass Effect 3
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- The Darkness II
- F1 2011
- Oil Rush
- Red Faction: Armageddon
- Trine 2
- WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship 2011
- Afterfall: InSanity.
- Core Blaze
NVIDIA 3D Vision
- Adds support for 3D Vision windowed mode on DLP HDTVs and on Optimized for GeForce passive 3D monitors.
- Added new 3D Vision laser sight /crosshair options to better match Skyrim crosshairs.
- Adds or updates 3D Vision profiles for:
- The Adventures of Tintin – rated Good
- Afterfall: Insanity – rated Fair
- ANNO 2070 – rated Not Recommended
- Apache: Air Assault – rated Fair
- Black Prophecy – rated Not Recommended
- Chaos Online – rated Fair
- Choplifter HD – rated Good
- Cities XL 2012 – rated Good
- Da Vinci Online – rated Fair
- Dino D-Day – rated Good
- DotA 2 – rating upgraded to Fair
- Dungeon and Dragons: Daggerdale – rated Fair
- Edge – rated Excellent
- Ferrari Project – rated Not Recommended
- The First Templar – rated Fair
- Fractal – rated Excellent
- FreeStyle 2 – rated Good
- The Haunted Halls Reach – rated Excellent
- Insane 2 – rated Excellent
- King Arthur II – rated Not Recommended
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning – rated Fair
- Kong Fu Ying Xiong – rated Fair
- Love Beat – rated Good
- Marvel Super Hero Squad Online – rated Good
- Microsoft Flight – rated Fair
- Perpetuum – rated Fair
- Post Apocalyptic Mayhem – rated Fair
- Prototype 2 – rated Fair
- Q.U.B.E. – rated Excellent
- Quan Qiu Shi Ming – rated Excellent
- Red Bull X-Fighters – rated Excellent
- rFactor 2 (mod mode) – rated Good and updated convergence
- Risen 2: Dark Waters – rated Fair
- Saints Row: The Third – Rated Not Recommended
- Shadow Company: Left for Dead – rated Not Recommended
- Special Force – Rated Good
- Tera – rated Good
- Top Gun: Hard Lock – rated Not Recommended
- Tropico 4 – rated Good
- Worms Blast – rated Good
- If you are using 3D Vision with the 3D Vision USB emitter, please read this FAQ for more details on installation.
- Updates PhysX System Software to 9.12.0209 for improved compatibility with Alice: Madness Returns and Batman: Arkham City.
- Enables WHQL-certified support for NVIDIA Surround on Intel X79 SLI-certified motherboards.
- Updates HD Audio to version 18.104.22.168.
- Fixes instances of texture corruption/artifacts in Battlefield 3 when memory constrained (typically 1GB or less graphics cards running Ultra settings and high resolutions).
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
Vielen Dank an unser Mitglied Viper für den Hinweis.