Der neue Treiber ist kompatibel zu allen Grafikchips (auch mobile) ab der HD2000 Serie sowie der Chipsatz Serie ab HD 3000 und den FireStream 9000.
AMD OpenGL 4.2 production support
- AMD Catalyst 11.12 delivers official support for the OpenGL 4.2 specification
AMD Eyefinity technology enhancements
- Enables support for AMD HD3D technology when using a 3×1 Landscape Eyefinity display group, on supported DisplayPort 3D monitors.
AMD Vision Engine Control Center enhancements for Dual Graphics
- Improvements have been implemented to better facilitate the enabling and control of the Dual Graphics within the Vision Engine Control Center
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System:
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst™ 11.12 software suite for Windows 7. These include:
- All required PAL formats are now correctly listed in the Vision Control Center on the HDTV support page.
- Playing Dirt2, Dirt3 and Portal2 in DirectX 9 mode no longer causes a random system hang.
- Portal 2 no longer displays random screen tearing when run in DirectX 9.
- Total War Shogun 2 no longer displays random corruption when played at low in game settings and 2×1 and 3×1 Eyefinity modes.
- Playing Lost Planet 2 in Eyefinity mode and Crossfire enable no longer randomly crashes.
- Portal 2 will no longer randomly crash when the GPU is switched to Low Power mode.
- Running Stalker Clear Sky in DirectX 10 mode in a Tri-Crossfire configuration no longer randomly hangs when in-game settings are set to high.
- Tom Clancy Endwar no longer randomly hangs with a pinstripe display.
- Playing Enemy Territory Quake Wars no longer generates a random system hang.
- Graphics corruption is no longer randomly exhibited while playing video clips using Windows Media Center.
- Doom 3 no longer experiences random corruption when Anti Aliasing is enabled.
- Crysis 2 no longer displays random flickering when run in DirectX9 mode.
- Far Cry2, Dragon 2, Homefront, Stalker: Metro 2033 and Bioshock 2 no longer display random flashing textures.
- Left 4 Dead 2 no longer experiences random hangs.
- HAWX2 no longer experiences random hangs when navigating in game menus.
- Lost Planet 2 and Dragon Age 2 no longer display random flickering when run in DirectX 9 mode.
Resolved Issues for the Windows Vista Operating System:
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst™ 11.12 software suite for Windows Vista. These include:
Random ghosting is no longer observed while playing Dragon Age 2 in Crossfire mode.
Character Avatars no longer flash in Dragon Age 2 in Crossfire mode.
Stalker – Clear Sky no longer displays random black horizontal lines on initial startup.
Playing Tom Clancy HAWX 2 in Eyefinity mode no longer generates a random system reboot.
Random choppy Flash playback is no longer experienced.
Running Civilization V in DirectX 11 mode no longer crashes randomly when run at medium and high in-game settings.
F1 2010 no longer hangs intermittently on launch.
Flashing textures are no longer randomly observed while playing Bulletstorm.
Dead Space 2 no longer hangs randomly.
Known issues under the Windows 7 operating system
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows 7 operating system in the latest version of AMD Catalyst™. These include:
The in-game mouse cursor may not be visible when playing Alien vs Predator.
Portal 2 may generate a black screen when run in 3d Stereo mode.
Water textures may be corrupted in World of Warcraft .
Civilization V may experience crashes when run in Eyefinity mode.
Civilization V may experience random crashes when launched in Crossfire mode.
Lost Planet 2 and Tom Clancy HAWX2 may hang when run in 2×2 Eyefinity mode.
Dragon Age 2 may experience flickering and texture corruption when run in Triple Crossfire Mode.
Enemy Territory – Quake Wars may display texture corruption on water surfaces.
Known Issues under the Windows Vista Operating System:
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows Vista operating system in the latest version of AMD Catalyst™. These include:
The edge detect filter may not perform as expected in certain DirectX 9 titles.
Dead Space 2 may hang soon after launch.
Known Issues under the Windows XP Operating System
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows XP operating system in the latest version of AMD Catalyst™. These include:
Desktop corruption may be observed on the primary display when run in clone mode.